We are pureLiFi
pureLiFi is the world leader in Light Fidelity (LiFi) innovation and Visual Light Communication (VLC) systems. Our products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Those joining this pioneering team at pureLiFi will be part of creating our wireless future. LiFi will be the solution that delivers us unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data, powering our connectivity demands of the future.
We are growing our team and looking for a Product Support Engineer to join us, reporting to the Lead Test Engineer. In the role of the Product Support Engineer, you will be expected to provide technical support to customers, resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner, and escalating issues to the appropriate level of support as needed. You will also support the testing, characterisation, and documentation of products to gain the first-hand product experience required to be effective in the role. The Product Support Engineer is someone who enjoys taking responsibility for issues and persevering to find the root cause. This role would be perfect for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in a customer focused role.
This role will allow the right candidate to grow and develop their skills in a supportive environment.
You will make an impact by:
- Providing training to customers on how to use our products and systems.
- Managing customer support issues and calls using our ticketing systems.
- Working closely with our customers and internal teams to provide detailed and meaningful analysis and response for product issues.
- Assisting with testing and characterisation of new and existing products.
- Assisting with the creation and updating of support documentation for new and existing projects and products in line with quality standards.
You will thrive if you have:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science. Recent graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Ability to understand customer issues, trouble shoot and reach resolution.
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with both commercial and technical employees.
- A self-starter with analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Proven organisational skills and a customer service focused attitude.
- Hardware test experience.
- Experience of working on a helpdesk and using ticketing system.
- Knowledge and experience of optical or wireless communication technologies and applications.
What do we offer?
- We are proud of our diversity and committed to ensuring our opportunities are accessible to all talented people. If additional support or flexible arrangements would enable you to participate, please tell us in your application.
- If you have any feedback on how we can improve our job advert, or any questions, please contact email@example.com
- pureLiFi does not accept unsolicited agency CVs.